Registration will open in Fall of 2019.
What's included in my registration?
Your conference registration includes the following:
- Access to all technical sessions and breaks
- Engineering Competition
- Industry Networking Reception and Career Fair
- Breakfast on Sunday and Monday, and lunch on Sunday.
- Recreational activity on Saturday or Sunday evening
- Company tours (students and college advisors only)
- Transportation to and from company tours
What do I need money for?
You should plan to bring money for any meals not included with the conference (listed above) and spending money for any offsite activity. There are plenty of local attractions like eateries and shopping within a walking distance of the hotel.
When should I book my hotel?
As soon as you know your travel plans and definitely before Christmas! Most hotels require a credit card number to hold the room, but will not require payment until arrival or checkout. The hotel will fill up quickly, so early reservation is encouraged.
When should I arrive?
Most students will arrive Friday evening. Interviewing companies are permitted to begin their interviews Friday afternoon; be sure to arrive in time for your earliest interview. Summit check-in will be from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Friday and will resume Saturday morning at 7:00 am. Please check the programming for updates.
Can I pay with a check?
Pre-registration must be done online and payment must be made with a credit card. If you must pay with a check, please send an email to [email protected].
Conference Mobile App
Once you’re registered, you’ll have full access to the mobile app for the TAPPI-PIMA Student Summit. Make your entire event experience easier by downloading it on January 5th and creating a profile ahead of time.
How to Download
- Access the App Store (iOS) devices; Play Store on Android.
- Search for CrowdCompass/Attendee Hub. Tap download/install.
- The icon will appear on your home screen.
- Open AttendeeHub app, enter Student Summit in Search
- Tap Student Summit and install/download.