Registration open soon!
The TAPPI/PIMA Student Summit is an annual event designed for students interested in the pulp, paper, packaging and allied industries. It offers direct interaction with industry leaders as well as the opportunity to gain valuable information about employment and career development within their field. In response to circumstances as a result of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, this event will take place in a virtual setting and is complimentary to students.
- Breakout discussions on professional development or industry hot topics
- Technical presentations highlighting the many segments of the industry
- Virtual Mill tours (no need for hard hats and steel-toed boots!)
- Team activities like an engineering competition or trivia game
- A career fair offering the opportunity to meet and interview with top employers
- And more!
Become a Sponsor Today, Have Access to Recruit the Future Talent of Tomorrow!
Need Scholarships? TAPPI Offering More Than $50,000 in Scholarship Awards
TAPPI is proud to offer multiple scholarship opportunities to graduate and undergraduate students in the pulp, paper, packaging and related industries for the 2021-2022 academic year including the $4,000 William Cullison Memorial Scholarship and several Technical Division Scholarships that total more than $50,000. Applications are due February 15, 2021.
TAPPI encourages students to apply for all of the scholarships for which they may qualify. Scholarship application requirements vary and require letters of recommendation, so don’t delay!