How does it work?
- Email your resume (with cover letter!) in advance via email to email@example.com
- To have your resume posted and available for companies to review, you must be registered.
- Your resume must have a cover letter. See below for tips on how to compose and format your resume.
Q: Where are the interviews being held?
At the Radisson Plaza Hotel in the Kalamazoo Ballroom.
Q: What should I bring to the interview?
You should bring plenty of printed copies of your resume and any materials that the interviewer requested. This may include a portfolio, cover letter or school transcripts.
Q: What should I wear to my interview?
Our recommended attire for interviews is Business Casual. Denim is not recommended for interviews unless specified otherwise by the company.
Q: Do you have any tips for writing my resume or going on an interview?
Yes! We've compiled some helpful links and resources below to get you started with preparing for a career fair, interview, and job search.
- Recommended attire for Student Summit is Business Casual.
- It's always a good idea to bring plenty of extra copies of your resume to each interview.
- Make sure your cell phone is completely turned off before you walk into the interview.
- It's good practice to carry a pen and paper/notebook while attending sessions and interviews.